In this tutorial, you will learn how to download Samsung Galaxy S10 One UI Icon Pack for free and install One UI Icon Pack on any Samsung smartphone to enjoy the latest app icons on the stock One UI firmware based on Android 9.0 Pie. The new firmware features Samsung’s customized icons for applications that are exclusive to the latest Galaxy S10 series of flagship phones. One UI enables multitasking by splitting the screen into two parts: the upper half for viewing videos and the lower half for messaging, reading, or other tasks.
Samsung One UI icons look aesthetically different from the previous version of the firmware we have seen on the Galaxy handsets. Samsung has reworked the brand new appearance of the app icons from scratch for devices running on Android Pie. The vibrant colors of the icons pop up on devices with sharp displays.
Any phone that is powered by Android Pie firmware with the One UI skin qualifies for the installation of the Galaxy S10 One UI Icon Pack. If your phone has Android Oreo or earlier version of Samsung Experience UI, here is what you need to do in order to get the One UI icon package.
Install Galaxy S10 One UI Icon Pack On Any Samsung Phone
There are two methods to install the One UI icon pack on Samsung phones. The first one involves activating the icon pack straight from Samsung theme store, and the other one involves installing the icon pack installer through a third-party tool such as Nova Launcher.
1 – Get One UI Through Samsung Theme Store
Click on the Download One UI Icon Pack link below to get the APK file onto your device and follow the steps to activate the package.
- Download the icon pack from the link above (source) and install it like any other APK file.
- On your Samsung phone, long press on the home screen.
- Head over to Themes.
- Now tap on Icons and select the new icon pack.
- Then hit Apply.
Your device will now have the new app icons similar to the ones on the latest Samsung Galaxy S10 phones. Icon changes are for the system applications only.
2 – Using Customer Launcher To Install One UI
- Go to Play Store and download Galaxy S10 One UI pack.
- Make sure that have a launcher tool such as Nova Launcher on your device.
- Open Nova Launcher and long press on its home screen.
- Navigate to Settings > Look & Feel.
- Now tap on Icon Style and select Icon Theme.
- Here, choose the newly installed icon pack from the list.
That’s it. Your Samsung phone now has the Galaxy S10 One UI icons. For any question, leave your comments below.