Download and install Google Phone App to get the official Google Pixel stock phone app with the new dark theme interface on any Android smartphone. Android developers have managed to port Google Phone app to extract its Google Phone APK. Download Google Phone Apk from the link below and follow the instructions on how to install the phone app with the dark theme. The latest version 25 is free to download on all compatible Android devices. Google Phone v25 Apk features the same dark theme available in the stock Phone App on Pixel handsets.
You can now Install the new Google Phone application with dark theme enabled. Google has officially released the dark mode in its Android app. This switch to dark theme gives you an extra option if you don’t like the bright theme. Previously you didn’t have any choice but to stick with the bright theme ever since Google took away the dark theme in Android Lollipop and later iterations of its Android firmware. The decision wasn’t well received initially as the white theme not only puts more strain on the eye when using the Phone app in low light conditions, it also drains the battery a lot more quickly.
After years of waiting, Android users finally get their wish as Google has at last provided a dark theme option in the Phone App. This comes a few months after the YouTube app received a similar treatment. Gradual implementation of a dark theme in other Google apps is only a matter of time.
The latest version of the Google Phone app has received the dark theme. Previously this feature was only available in Google Phone APK that worked only on rooted Android devices. However, with version 25, this has changed. You can install stock Google Phone app with a dark theme enabled on Android phones without having to root your device.
Download and Install Google Phone with Dark Theme
You don’t have to root your phone to get Google Phone v25 APK. You can sideload it on your device like any other Android APK file. This is not the official version, which is why its installation won’t override the current Google App on your device. Here are the steps to install it.
- First of all, go to your phone’s settings and enable Unknown Sources. This is important to install APK apps from sources other than the Google Play Store.
- Now download Google Phone APK from the link below and save it to your device. Usually, APKs are saved in the download folder.
- Find the APK file and tap on it to start the installation of the Google Phone app with the dark theme.
- Once the installation is finished, launch the app and grant all necessary permissions and set it as your default calling app, if you like.
- Now you can uninstall the stock Google Phone app and use the new version 25 to manage contacts and send/receive calls.
Google Phone App With Dark Theme | Download Link
Download the APK file named Google_phone_25.0.218361296_beta_Dark_theme.apk and copy it to your phone’s internal storage.
That’s all. There is no need to root your device. The official app update by Google will arrive soon, but this beta update gets the job done equally well.
Source: Martin.077 XDA