Here’s how to download and install Galaxy S9 TouchWiz Launcher on all Samsung devices to get the official S9 launcher. You can download Samsung Galaxy S9 TouchWiz Launcher APK from the link below or get the Galaxy S9 TouchWiz Launcher ZIP file to flash the official launcher app on any Samsung branded smartphone for free.
The official Samsung Galaxy S9 TouchWiz Launcher is now available for users of any Samsung smartphone and install it for free. The Galaxy S9 has many amazing stock applications that have been extracted from the Oreo system dump of the phone by Android developers. Included in the extracted apps are the messaging app, browser, Always ON display, weather widget, and more.
The TouchWiz launcher is exclusive to Galaxy smartphones from Samsung. Its latest iterations with loads of features comes pre-installed with the Galaxy S9. It is one of the most in-demand apps among Samsung users. This year’s version has been redesigned ever so slightly to fit the new Android Oreo UI based Samsung Experience 9.0 firmware. Good news is that the launcher is one of the apps available for all users to download and install on their devices.
If you own a Samsung Galaxy S8, here is how to get the new Galaxy S9 Dolby Atmos sound system for S8 smartphone.
Install Galaxy S9 TouchWiz Launcher on Samsung Smartphones
It is important to note that the S9 Launcher works only on stock Oreo TouchWiz firmware. It may or may not work on Nougat, you can try it for yourself. It will not work on ROMs such as stock AOSP Android. If you’re using a rooted Android or a custom ROM, install stock firmware using ODIN flashing tool before you attempt to install the S9 TouchWiz launcher.
Method 1 – Install APK
- Download S9 Launcher APK file from this link here: Samsung_GalaxyS9_TouchWizHome_Launcher.apk
- Move the downloaded APK file to your device’s storage.
- Make sure you have enabled Unknown Sources on your phone.
- Find the APK file and tap on it to start the installation process.
- Restart your device.
- That’s it.
Method 2 – Flash ZIP File
- Download S9 Launcher ZIP file here: [S9]Touchwiz_Launcher.zip
- Move the zip file to your phone’s storage.
- Power off your device and boot it into TWRP recovery mode.
- In recovery menu, select ‘Install”, find the zip file and select it.
- Swipe to flash the file.
- Once done, reboot your phone.
You can use the APK method if you don’t have a custom recovery on your device.
Enjoy the latest Galaxy S9 TouchWiz Launcher on your Samsung phone. If you have any issue, let us known in the comments.