Here see a comparison video highlighting additional visual settings on the Diablo Immortal PC compared to the mobile counterpart of the official MMORPG title. Diablo Immortal is originally designed to run on smartphones but the PC version comes with added features, despite the port being far from fully polished.
Thanks to a YouTuber ElAnalistaDeBits who discovered this difference and later shared it as a comparison video below. As you can see in the footage, the game not only looks sharp for a smartphone title, the PC version improves upon already immersive graphics with extra visual features like particle effects and ambient occlusion on vegetation.
As remarked earlier, Blizzard is still working on giving final touches to the port as evidenced by the lack of settings usually associated with PC games.
Here is what you need to know about the comparison video:
– The Smartphone version has been recorded using a Galaxy S21.
– On PC, an RTX 3080 has been used.
– PC adds some extra effects and settings, like ambient occlusion on vegetation or certain particles.
– However, Diablo Immortal is a game that has been developed for Smartphones as a base, and it shows.
– The PC version has insufficient settings, something typical of a port.
– In short, a mobile game adapted for PC with acceptable performance.
Diablo Immortal is out on iOS, Android, and PC worldwide.
DEMON SLAYING ON THE GO
Battle against ancient evils and discover the untold story between Diablo II and Diablo III in this all-new massively multiplayer online action RPG, built for mobile and now also coming to Open Beta on PC.
AN UNTOLD CHAPTER IN THE DIABLO SAGA
The Archangel Tyrael is presumed dead, and mankind is left to deal with the aftermath of his actions. Fragments of the shattered Worldstone, still embued with great power, are tainting the land. Diablo’s minions hope to harness that power to allow the Lord of Terror to return.