Cyber Hunter is the new game from the developers of Rules of Survival and Knives Out. NetEase Games fresh off the back of their successful battle royale games return with another adventure game. In this game, players will be taken into futuristic sci-fi settings. Like previous titles from the same developer, this is an open world battle royale game in which gamers will be using gadgets, machines, and robots to fight each other and survive as long as possible. You have to smash everything obstacle that comes your way. The more items you smash the more energy you get to keep going. Collect material to boost the resources needed for survival and completing missions.
Game mechanics of Cyber Hunter are carefully crafted to immersive on high-definition displays of smartphones. Energy collected from breaking objects can be deployed to build a watchtower as the main base. You can play solo or team up with others to speed up the building process and defeat the enemy in fewer moves.
Another Survival Game but With A Twist
Like most survival games, players will have to find ways to outlast their opponents. To help accomplish this objective, there are plenty of tools in the form of cars, flying boards, weapons, and much more. However, there is more to Cyber Hunter than just surviving, you have to survive, build, demolish, explore and shoot on your way to be crowned the champion survivor.
Quantum Cube Energy is the main source of energy that helps to break the things in the open environment. To increase energy, you have to break as many things as possible. The material from the broken stuff will be useful in creating your own survival base.
Massive Open World
The scale of the open world is captured by the improved 6×6 KM area in both horizontal and vertical directions. The playing area is extended in all direction giving players the freedom to explore new stuff. The early beta of the Cyber Hunter is in progress which you download on Android mobile devices from the Google Play Store or APK.
Also see: How To Get CamScanner on PC
In addition to playing Cyber Hunter on your Android smartphones, you can also play Cyber Hunter for PC on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1 and macOS devices. We will need an android emulator tool to install and run Cyber Hunter on PC and Laptop.
Download Cyber Hunter for PC Windows and Mac
- Download and install latest BlueStacks 4 and follow the on-screen setup instructions to install it on your Windows PC or Mac.
- Launch Android app player on your computer.
- Search Cyber Hunter and install it through your emulator tool’s play store.
- You can also directly install this app on your Android app emulator by downloading Cyber Hunter APK. Make sure that you have selected your Android Emulator as the default program to run Android APKs on PC or right-click on the APK file and select the emulator tool in the contextual menu.
- Once installed, go to the All Apps tab or home screen of your Android emulator and click on the game’s icon.
- Grant all the necessary app permissions and start Cyber Hunter for PC on your desktop or laptop.
That’s all for Cyber Hunter on PC Windows & MAC guide. Leave a comment below to let us know what you think about this app. Stay tuned for the latest tech tips, tricks, news and guides via our social media pages.