Here you can download the latest version of the Checkra1n 0.12.3 jailbreak tool for iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch running iOS 14.x including iOS 14.5 firmware. This new iOS jailbreak update 0.12.3 of the Checkra1n brings support for M1 Mac along with improving bugs and issues identified in the previous version of the jailbreak app for iOS, iPadOS, and tvOS. Download checkra1n 0.12.3 iOS 14.5 jailbreak from the link below.
The checkra1n 0.12.3 jailbreaks A10(X) and A11 devices running iOS 14 or later versions. The A10(X) uses the SEPROM exploit whereas the upgraded checkra1n tool makes use of the more stable checkm8 exploit.
For those who are new to the checkra1n iOS jailbreak scene, the checkm8 exploit brings an unpatchable solution that leverages the BootROM vulnerabilities present in affected devices.
You can get the checkra1n 0.12.3 beta installation file from the download link shared at the end of this post.
Checkra1n 0.12.3 Beta Update:
The iOS jailbreak arena is buzzing with exciting activity these days. The credit for this goes to the team of developers behind Checkra1n jailbreak just as much to those responsible for recently updated unc0ver and Taurine tools.
The new jailbreak is now available with the official support for iOS 14.5 besides older iOS 14 firmware versions.
Plus, the good news is that this release includes plenty of new features and bug fixes to ensure a more stable performance across all compatible devices.
Moreover, this jailbreak tool brings additional capability that allows users to jailbreak Mac computer powered by Apple’s M1 chipset.
- Unc0ver 6.0.1 IPA Download Link For iOS 14 Jailbreak [March 2021]
- How To Jailbreak iPhone 12 On iOS 14.3 Using Unc0ver Tool In 2021
- Download Unc0ver v6.0.0 Jailbreak IPA For iOS 14 / 14.3 / iPhone 12 
- Download TikTok++ iOS Hacked App For iPhone, iPad, iPod Without Jailbreak
- Download FM WhatsApp For iPhone Without Jailbreak [2021 Update]
- [How-To Guide]: Buy & Sell Bitcoin From iPhone And Android The Easy Way
- [How-To Guide]: Easily Unlock iPhone Using Your Apple Watch In 2021
- iOS 14.5 Fixes OLED Screen Issue Causing Dim Glow At Low Brightness On iPhone!
- iOS 14.5 Activates Dual-SIM 5G On iPhone 12! Learn More Here
Checkra1n New Features:
The latest release includes the following features:
- Support for iOS 14.5
- Preliminary support for M1 Macs – read the announcement
- New –force-revert command line option to force rootFS reverting without access to the loader app
- The included binpack has been updated and thinned
Several bug fixes also accompany these new additions to improve the underlying performance in order to deliver a more stable user experience, including the following:
- Fixes an issue that caused the loader app to crash on tvOS 12
- Fixes checkra1n crashing on macOS if using a recent MobileDevice framework
- Fixes an issue that could cause the “terminal UI” to crash on Linux
- Fixes an issue where the “terminal UI” could leave the terminal in an unusable state on exit
Furthermore, the official release note recommends the following action to owners of certain Apple devices:
- A11 devices on iOS 14.0 and above require removing the passcode and enabling “Skip A11 BPR check” in the options. This is not recommended, but it’s there.
That said, you might also want to keep an eye on the known issues with this update:
- A7 devices will currently not work with the Linux version
- The exploit may not work as reliably on some devices, such as the Raspberry Pi Zero and Raspberry Pi 3
- Linux GUI build when using CLI mode doesn’t support the auto assertion of DFU mode on advanced Apple TV 4k breakout boards
- If you disconnect the cable, then as soon as macOS boots it’ll take over the USB connection and disallow communication with the T2
- Some users have reported checkra1n crashing when Chinese is set as the only system language. It is unknown whether any other language is affected.
This beta is only available for macOS and Linux. Windows compatibility to arrive in a later release.
Checkra1n Compatible Devices:
The following is a list of fully supports devices compatible with Checkra1n 0.12.3 on iOS 12.0-14.5:
- iPhone 6S, 6S Plus, 7, 7 Plus, iPhone 8, 8 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone X
- iPad 5th, 6th, and 7th generation
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Mini 4
- iPad Pro 1st generation (both 9.7-inch and 12.9-inch models)
- iPad Pro 2nd generation (both 9.7-inch & 12.9-inch models)
- iPod Touch 7th generation
- Apple TV 4 & 4K
- iBridge T2
Bear in mind that the iPhone 8, 8 Plus, and iPhone X are partially supported when running on iOS 14.0-14.5, however, full support is retained when they’re on iOS 12.0-13.7 firmware.
Furthermore, Checkra1n 0.12.3 beta works on devices with Apple A7 and A8 processors running on iOS 12.0-12.4(x). That being said, checkra1n 0.12.3 doesn’t work on A7 devices running Linux.
Download Checkra1n 0.12.3 Jailbreak For iOS 14.0-14.5 iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch :
To download checkra1n 0.12.3, click on this link here to get the installation file directly from the official Checkra.in site.
Once downloaded, follow the instructions in our iOS 14 jailbreak guide to liberate your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from the clutches of Apple-imposed restrictions on firmware use and rock the latest jailbreak tweaks. Enjoy!