You can now download the latest version of the Checkra1n 0.10.2 beta update for all compatible iPhone and iPad running iOS 13.5 firmware. Click on the link below to get Checkra1n beta released on 26 May 2020 and follow the installation guide to set up the tool without errors.
This iOS jailbreak tool comes with the full support of the latest iOS 13.5 and iPadOS 13.5 operating systems.
Unlike the Unc0ver tool for jailbreaking iOS devices, checkra1n is dedicated to older Apple mobile hardware, specifically covering handsets from iPhone 5s to iPhone X, using a bootrom exploit.
Unfortunately, the latest models like iPhone SE and iPhone 11 series remain outside the supported devices as the exploit loophole was plugged in them.
Checkra1n jailbreaks iOS devices on firmware version 12.3 and above.
iPhone 5s, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3 and iPad Air may require a few extra attempts to successfully perform the jailbreak because the support for these devices is still in experimental stages.
Checkra1n 0.10.2 Jailbreak For iOS 13.5:
Checkra1n may not be as popular as the unc0ver jailbreak tool, that said, it reportedly delivers a more stable performance owing to a bootroom exploit baked in iPhone X and older devices, which Apple hasn’t been able to fix as of yet.
Users of iOS 13.5 on iPhone and iPad now have two alternatives to pick from in terms of jailbreaking their device. In a matter of days, developers have rolled out unc0ver 5.0.0 and checkra1n 0.10.2 beta side by side to offer more flexibility to the iOS jailbreak enthusiasts.
However, there is a drawback of using checkra1n over unc0ver. The former being in a semi-tethered state will require connecting the device to a computer to perform the jailbreak all over again after every time you restart your iPhone or iPad. With the latter tool, the official jailbreak app can easily perform the task without needing a PC, however, on a negative side, it injects a few patches that can result in unstable performance.
checkra1n 0.10.2 beta Changelog:
Here is a complete changelog with bug fixes and known issues accompanying this release:
- iOS/iPadOS 13.5 support.
- Fix multiple issues with kernel patches that caused devices to not boot, most notably iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 4.
- Fix bootstrap upload not working if the device is locked.
- The Apple TV 4K will produce a -20 error, even on a successful jailbreak. Other known issues are available on our issue tracker.
- The exploit may not work as reliably on some devices, such as the Raspberry Pi Zero and Raspberry Pi 3.
- When trying to jailbreak multiple devices, only the first attempt will succeed. Workaround: relaunch checkra1n after every jailbreak attempt.
Checkra1n 0.10.2 Beta Reddit:
According to the release announcement on the checkra1n v0.10.2 beta Reddit page, “this is a SEMI-TETHERED jailbreak, and can ONLY BE RAN ON THE MAC OR LINUX and will NOT work on a Windows-based OS (yet).”
Download Checkra1n 0.10.2 Beta Jailbreak :
Simply click on the link below to download the free app from the official source onto your Mac or Linux powered machine (Windows support is not available yet).
Once downloaded, follow the instructions to properly install checkra1n on your device.
Existing users should download the updated version of checkra1n jailbreak that features new changes and important fixes for better performance.
- Legends of Runeterra Apk Mod +OBB/Data for Android [June 2020]
- Legends of Runeterra Apk v01.02.021 +OBB/Data for Android 
- Download Klondike Adventures For PC Windows 10 & Laptop 
- Klondike Adventures Mod Apk Version 1.67.3 Unlimited Money & Energy
- IMVU Apk Mod 2020 Unlimited Money/Credit For Android
- Download Apple Music For PC Windows 10 And Laptop 
- How To Enable The ECG App On Apple Watch Anywhere Without Jailbreak 
- Download Apple TV Plus For PC Windows 10 And Laptop 
- Airlines Manager Tycoon 2020 Best routes and Aircraft for good Income
How To Install Checkra1n To Jailbreak iPhone or iPad [Step-by-Step Guide]
Before starting, there are some things you have to keep in mind so that the process goes through without issues. If you are migrating from unc0ver to checkra1n, you must first remove unc0ver from your device.
Now follow these steps to install checkra1n:
Step 1 – Download the checkra1n beta from the link above.
Step 2 – Open checkra1n on your computer.
Step 3 – Now click Start > Next on checkra1n. This will automatically put your device into recovery mode.
Step 4 – When presented with the instructions on how to reboot your device into DFU mode, click the Start button to begin.
- Follow the instructions until your device reboots to a black screen.
Step 5 – Wait until the checkra1n jailbreak tool automatically installs on your device.
Step 6 – Your device will reboot to complete the installation process. Once done, you will see the new checkra1n app icon on your home screen.
Step 7 – All done.
Now to install Cydia package manager, open the checkra1n app on your iOS device, hit Cydia under the Install section, and wait a few seconds as it finishes installing the package.
Your device is now ready to install all the latest jailbreak tweaks, themes, apps, and tools using Cydia.
Do note that restarting your device without following the above steps will cause the jailbreak to stop working, including any installed tweak, app, or utility that you installed. In that case, you will have to follow the jailbreak process again.
Do share your views in the comments section below to let us know about your experience with the latest update of the checkra1n tool.