Here is a teaser of the Apex Legends Mobile upcoming global launch on iOS and Android with a new exclusive legend and more. After the mega-success of Apex Legends PC, fans of the game can participate in the same excellent battle royale experience on mobile devices.
Publisher Electronic Arts in collaboration with Respawn Entertainment have confirmed vis its official website the worldwide rollout of the full and final version of Apex Mobile.
With Apex Legends Mobile release, players can access all the content from the first season on smartphones and tablets. The developers promise new maps, refreshed gameplay, revamped progress and live streaming features, and a new legend.
Moreover, each season will feature new challenges, objectives, goals, rewards, and much more.
See the preview trailer below for all of the hotly anticipated battle royale spinoff title, which seems to hint at the introduction of a new hero.
While Respawn is keeping hush when it comes to the abilities of Apex Legends Mobile’s new character, seasoned leaker Tom Henderson claims to have more information on it. According to Henderson, the new character named Fade possesses various phasing powers. Here is a brief overview of his skills:
- Passive: Slipstream – You can gain a short movement speed boost at the end of the slide.
- Tactical: Flash Back – Go back to where you were a while ago from the Void.
- Ultimate: Phase Chamber – Release a phase cage to send all Legends within range into the Void.
However, nothing is certain as to whether these powers belong to Fade. So take leaks with a grain of salt for now. Until then, here is a snapshot of the game’s key features:
- Become an Apex Champion Anywhere – Apex Legends has been designed explicitly for mobile, with streamlined controls and thoughtful optimizations that result in one of the most advanced battle royale combat games available for a tablet or phone.
- Strategic Squad Play with Iconic Legends – Choose from a growing cast of beloved Legends with unique abilities and personalities to fit an array of playstyles and discover new mobile-first Legends with new stories to tell.
- High Octane Competition – Fast-paced gameplay with fluid movement and gunplay, requiring quick reflexes and strategic choices and designed to keep a mobile player coming back for more.
- Mobile-First Adaptations & Innovations – New Legends, maps, gameplay, modes, progressions, and live events constantly expand the gameplay variety to keep the experience fresh and new every season.
- The Immersive, Ever-Evolving Apex Universe – Join the Games across the Outlands, where unpredictable conditions, challenges and Legends are continuously introduced to test players’ skills.
Apex Legends Mobile is out on Android and iOS devices on May 17, 2022. Meanwhile, pre-registration is open on both platforms.