APEX LEGENDS is a survival-themed smash-hit game by ELECTRONIC ARTS. Apex is EA’s take on the battle royale concept that is all the rage these days. The meteoric rise in popularity of PUBG and Fortnite has given rise to plenty of copycats and imitators. Still, most have failed to capture the original’s magic or improve it through unique gameplay. EA aims to do precisely that with its Apex Legends survivor game. With over 100 million downloads since the launch, Apex Legends is resonating with the fans of the battle royale game genre.
The surprise hit has also provided a much-needed boost to the flagging share price of Electronic Arts, which was in free fall due to the lack of exciting titles to capture player attention.
Here is what you can expect in the latest season 12 gameplay with Defiance update features and the official link to download the original Apex Legends for PC Windows. Apex Legends mobile is arriving with a pre-registration for regional betas underway.
Apex Legends Review:
The tactical gameplay of Apex Legends rests on the battle royale system. Invigorating dynamics test the surviving skills of even the best. EA claims to have done plenty of background research before designing every game element to give the best possible playing experience.
Based on the feedback, the company sought to introduce what’s missing in PUBG Mobile and Fortnite. The merger of unpredictability with an immersive interface contributes to the unique characteristics that set Apex Legends apart from other similar games in the crowded game genre.
Electronic Art has gone out of its way to ensure that the maximum number of players get to enjoy its latest creation by offering the Apex Legends for free. Just make sure your system has the required hardware and software combination, which we have shared below after the gameplay section.
Apex Legends Gameplay Features:
The multiplayer gameplay of Apex Legends is one of the best in any battle royale game. The visual department is where EA shines. Here are the main features of the gameplay:
Legends and Heroes
Even the best games suffer if they lack compelling characters. Thankfully, this is not the case with Apex Legends, which features a bevy of interesting heroes with varied skills, stories, and abilities.
Here are the leading legends of Apex Legends:
- Bloodhound: An esoteric hunter known for the stealth style of hunting. Victims will never know what hit them.
- Lifeline: The medic on the ground whose tools can prove life-saving in critical situations.
- Mirage: The funny character of the pack for comic relief. His delightful humor will surely please players from around the world. The master of deception uses holo-tech to strike opponents.
- Caustic: A complete lunatic of sorts. Equipped with high toxicants, he will breathe the kiss of death into unfortunate souls in the last moments.
- Bangalore: The expert in creating and designing new weapons. She is swift in completing her tasks and can unleash a barrage of offensive attacks with ammo for a quick finish.
- Gibraltar: The big buy of the bunch who you should not anger. The machine gun on his shoulders can wreak havoc in the enemy ranks.
- Pathfinder: Skilled in quickly scouting enemy locations and advancement. Knowing the rival’s move beforehand gives you enough time to plan your counteroffensive.
- Wraith: Poor tormented soul plagued with imaginary voices in his head that can be a curse and advantage at the same time allowing him to travel multiple dimensions in one move the enemy will never foresee.
Players have several thrilling maps to choose from in Apex. Of course, more locations will come with time. But for now, all maps are open for players to explore.
Apex Legends gives you complete freedom to customize your hero’s skills, abilities, appearance, and style. Banners show all ranks and abilities. Reaching the next level gives you extra options to customize even more characteristics of your legend.
A diverse range of weapons in the arsenal has something for everyone. SMGs, gears, guns, and machine guns are also part of the overall equipment library.
The main aim of all teams should be to ensure that all team members stay alive for as long as possible. However, you can also revive dead characters. If this is not possible, the other team players can collect banner cards and hurry to the respawn site to call all the dead players back to life. But this can also expose the entire team, and the new players will have to collect weapons and gear all over again.
All types of vehicles and unique transport means are available in Apex Legends. Like Fortnite, players can access flying jetpacks to cover longer distances quickly.
- Download Airlines Manager Tycoon For PC
- Airlines Manager Tycoon Best routes and Aircraft for good Income
- Cash App Hack APK Download Link For Android [Premium Cracked]
- Download Swift Streamz For PC
- Download Kinemaster For PC
- Download Crunchyroll Premium Apk For PC
- 7Zipper Mac And PC App Free Download And Install
- tinyCam PRO PC Windows And Mac App Free Download
- Top 10 Best Video Editor And Movie Maker Apps For Android
- Top 10 Best Android Emulators For PC Windows And Mac
Apex Legends For PC:
Although the game has been a massive hit since its launch, EA claims Apex Legends is far from a finished product. Developers will add new features via constant updates. Low system requirements mean the maximum possible number of players can join the fun.
Minimum System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7 (64-bit) or newer
- CPU: 3.8GHz Intel Core i3-6300 / 4.2GHz AMD FX-4350 Quad-Core Processor
- Hard Disk: 30GB of free space
- RAM: 6GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 640 / AMD Radeon HD 7700
- GPU RAM: 1GB
The minimum requirements will do just fine but for those looking to get the best possible experience out of their title and boost their chances of success with a higher frame rate, here is the recommended system configuration:
- Operating System: Windows 7 (64-bit) or newer
- CPU: Intel i5 3570K or equivalent or higher
- Hard Disk: Minimum 30GB space or higher
- RAM: 8GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 / AMD Radeon R9 290
- GPU RAM: 8GB
If your computer meets the above hardware requirements, click on the link below to download Apex Legends from the official source.
Once installed, you can adjust settings for the optimum experience through the in-game menu. Moreover, you can change Anti-aliasing, changeable sampling, and FPS controls in settings.
The game supports a range of aspect ratios, with the option to make adjustments for color-blind players. You can also convert text chats into speech and the other way around.
Other settings include DPI for mouse, volume, spectate, graphic detail, and game controller sensitivity level.
EA has teamed up with Respawn to bring a colorful iteration of battle royale gameplay. The overall game design indicates attention to detail, as evident from the interface.
So, have you played Apex Legends yet? Please share your experience with us in the comments section below.