APEX LEGENDS is a new smash hit game by ELECTRONIC ARTS. This is EA’s take on battle royale concept that is all the rage these days. The meteoric rise in popularity of PUBG Mobile and Fortnite has given rise to plenty of copycats and imitators, but most have failed to capture the magic of the original or improve on it by bringing something unique to the gameplay. EA aims to do exactly that with its Apex Legends survivor game. With over 25 million downloads in the first seven days since the launch, Apex Legends is clearly resonating with the fans of the battle royale game genre.
The surprise hit has also provided a much-needed boost to flagging share price of Electronic Arts which was in a free fall due to the paucity of interesting titles to capture player attention. This fact was also alluded to in the company’s most recent quarterly earnings report.
That said, a desperately needed hit game APEX LEGENDS for PC is finally here. Here is what you can expect in the gameplay and the official link to download the original Apex Legends for PC Windows.
The tactical gameplay of Apex Legends is based on battle royale system. Invigorating dynamics test the surviving skills of even the best. EA claims to have done plenty of background research before designing every single element of the game to give the best possible playing experience.
Based on the feedback, the company sought to introduce what’s missing in the likes of PUBG and Fortnite. The merger of unpredictability with an immersive interface contributes to the unique characteristics that set Apex Legends apart from other similar games in the crowded game genre.
Electronic Art’s has gone out of its way to ensure that the maximum number of players get to enjoy its latest creation by offering the Apex Legends for free. Just make sure your system has the required hardware and software combination, which we have shared below after the gameplay section.
Apex Legends Gameplay Features:
The multiplayer gameplay of Apex Legends is one of the best in any battle royale game. The visual department is where EA really shines. Here are the main features of the gameplay:
Legends and Heroes
Even the best games suffer if they lack compelling characters. Thankfully, this is not the case with Apex Legends that features a bevy of interesting heroes with varied skills, stories, and abilities.
Here are the main legends of Apex Legends:
- Bloodhound: An esoteric hunter known for stealth style of hunting. Victims will never know what hit them.
- Lifeline: The medic on the ground whose tools can prove life-saving in critical situations.
- Mirage: The funny character of the pack for comic relief. His delightful humor will surely please players from around the world. The master of deception uses holo-tech to strike opponents.
- Caustic: A complete lunatic of sorts. Equipped with high toxicants, he will breathe the kiss of death into unfortunate souls in the last moments.
- Bangalore: The expert in creating and designing new weapons. She is swift in completing her tasks and can unleash a barrage of offensive attacks with ammo for a quick finish.
- Gibraltar: The big buy of the bunch who is not to be messed with. Machine gun on his shoulders is capable of wreaking havoc in the enemy ranks.
- Pathfinder: Skilled in quickly scouting enemy locations and advancement. Knowing the rival’s move beforehand gives you enough time to plan your counteroffensive.
- Wraith: Poor tormented soul plagued with imaginary voices in his head that can be a curse and advantage at the same time allowing him to travel multiple dimensions in one move the enemy will never foresee.
At the time of this writing, Apex doesn’t have very many maps for players to choose from, of course, more will be added with time. But for now, King’s Canyon is the main map which the players can explore.
Apex Legends gives you complete freedom to customize your hero’s skills, abilities, outfit, appearance, and style. All ranks and skills are shown on the banners. Reaching the next level gives you extra options to customize even more characteristics of your legend.
A diverse range of weapons in the arsenal has something for everyone. SMGs, gears, guns, and machine guns are also part of the overall equipment library.
The main aim of all teams should be to ensure that all team members stay alive for as long as possible. One that gets knocked down can be revived later. If this is not possible, the other team players can collect banner cards and hurry to the respawn site to call back all the dead players back to life. But this can also expose the entire team and the new players will have to collect weapons and gear all over again.
All types of vehicles and special transport means are available in Apex Legends. Like Fortnite, players can access flying jetpacks to quickly cover longer distances.
- Mario Kart Tour Apk + OBB Data For Android 2019 [Official Nintendo Game Beta]
- Granny: Chapter Two Apk Mod + OBB Data For Android Version 0.8.3 [Sep 2019]
- Pokemon Masters Apk v1.1.0 For Android [September 2019]
- Pokemon Masters for PC Windows, Laptop and Mac 
- Tencent Gaming Buddy for PC Windows 7, 8, 10 and Laptop
- VidMix for PC Windows 7, 8, 10 & MAC
- BlueStacks 4 For PC Windows & Mac
- The Sims 4 For PC and Mac [Full Free Version]
Apex Legends for PC:
Although the game has been a massive hit in just a few weeks of its launch, EA claims that Apex Legends is far from a finished product. New features will be added via constant updates. Since the company wants to attract players from all over the world, it has kept system requirements to a minimum so that anyone can join the fun.
Minimum System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7 (64-bit) or newer
- CPU: 3.8GHz Intel Core i3-6300 / 4.2GHz AMD FX-4350 Quad-Core Processor
- Hard Disk: 30GB of free space
- RAM: 6GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 640 / AMD Radeon HD 7700
- GPU RAM: 1GB
The minimum requirements will do just fine for most players but those looking to get the best possible experience out of their title and boost their chances of success with higher frame rate, here is the recommended system configuration:
- Operating System: Windows 7 (64-bit) or newer
- CPU: Intel i5 3570K or equivalent or higher
- Hard Disk: Minimum 30GB space or higher
- RAM: 8GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 / AMD Radeon R9 290
- GPU RAM: 8GB
If your computer meets the above hardware requirements, click on the link below to download Apex Legends from the official source.
Once installed, you can adjust settings for the optimum experience through the in-game menu. Anti-aliasing, changeable sampling, and FPS controls can be changed in settings.
The game supports a range of aspect ratios, with the option to make adjustments for color-blind players. You can convert text chats into speech and the other way around as well. For now, only English language support is available, more to arrive soon in upcoming updates.
Other settings include DPI for mouse, volume, spectate, graphic detail, and game controller sensitivity level.
EA has teamed up with Respawn to bring a colorful iteration of battle royale gameplay. Lots of effort has been put into the design which is clearly evident from the interface.
So, have you played Apex Legends yet? Share your experience with us in the comments section below.