Google has rolled out the final version of its latest mobile firmware, the Android 10 for Pixel smartphones. You can now install Android 10 full version on your Pixel phone via Factory images and OTA (Over-The-Air). Click on the direct download links below to get free firmware installer files for your Google Pixel handset.
Android 10 OS is out of the beta testing phase. Final update for Pixel phones is now available to download either through the factory images or over-the-air.
Google gives preferential treatment to its own devices. The company releases Android operating systems first on its own devices before expanding the coverage to other Android OEMs.
Google has ditched its usual naming scheme for its latest operating system. Failing to find any fruit or dessert name that starts with the alphabet Q, the search engine giant has decided to break away from the established convention of using fancy names on which to name its firmware.
In this article, we are going to enlist the main features incorporated into the new Android mobile firmware, compatible devices, and the all-important official Android 10 Factory images and OTA update download links.
Android 10 Final Update For Pixel [September 2019 Release]:
The final version of the 2019 Android firmware for Pixel devices brings the September security patch alongside all the latest features and improvements.
This update covers all Pixel handsets launched up until now. It is expected to come as the default firmware on the upcoming 2019 Pixel 4 and Pixel 4 XL phones.
That said, Android 10 firmware will arrive on smartphones from other major carriers, such as Samsung, Xiaomi, Huawei, etc., after some delay. This is due to most carriers like to put the latest firmware through extensive testing to debug expected issues as well as add bloatware with exclusive features. Android phone manufacturers follow this process to differentiate their product to entice customers into choosing their brand over alternative products.
- Jurassic World™: The Game Apk Mod v1.36.11 for Android [Sep 2019]
- Drag Battle for PC Windows, Laptop and Mac 
- Dead Zed Apk Mod + OBB Data Android Version 1.0.0 [Sep 2019]
- Tencent Gaming Buddy for PC Windows 7, 8, 10 and Laptop
- State of Survival Apk Mod + OBB Data Android Version 1.3.32 [Sep 2019]
- Pokemon Masters Device Not Compatible [How To Fix Guide]
- Pokemon Masters Apk v1.1.0 For Android [September 2019]
- Rush Wars For PC Windows 10 [Official Supercell Game]
- Rush Wars Apk Mod + OBB Data For Android 
Android 10 New Features:
Like any other Android release, 2019 OS version of the popular smartphone operating system is a mix of under-the-hood performance improvements coupled with tweaks pertaining to different aspects of the interface.
Here is a list of main features that are a part of the Android user experience in 2019:
- Project Mainline: Security updates will be pushed via the Play Store to expedite the issuance of critical updates to strengthen system stability.
- Smart Reply: Previously limited to a handful of apps, smart replay will work with most, if not all, messaging apps. This includes the ability to message offline, create automated replies, opening a map to search an address in the notification center.
- Dark Theme: Systemwide dark mode finally makes its way into the end-user experience. This is great news as far as preserving battery life is concerned, especially on AMOLED display devices.
- New Privacy Controls: Privacy is the overriding issue grappling many tech companies these days. Android 10 has its main focus set on ensuring maximum protection to user privacy against unauthorized access.
Other highlight features include:
- Live Caption
- Sound Amplifier
- Gesture Navigation
- Focus Mode
- Family Link
- Plus a whole lot more…
Android 10 Compatible Devices:
As mentioned above, android 10 is compatible with all Pixel phones.
Below is a preliminary list of other major Android phone brands (open to revision as official confirmation regarding device support is yet to be announced). These handsets are expected to receive the firmware update in coming weeks and months:
- OnePlus 7 Pro
- OnePlus 7
- OnePlus 6
- OnePlus 5 (unconfirmed)
- OnePlus 3 series (unconfirmed)
- Galaxy S9
- Galaxy S9+
- Galaxy Note9
- Galaxy S10
- Galaxy S10+
- Galaxy Note 10
- Galaxy S8/S8+/Note 8 (unconfirmed)
- Nokia 7.1
- Nokia 8.1
- Nokia 9 PureView
- Nokia 6.1
- Nokia 6.1 Plus
- Nokia 7 Plus
- Nokia 2.2
- Nokia 3.1 Plus
- Nokia 3.2
- Nokia 4.2
- Nokia 1 Plus
- Nokia 5.1 Plus
- Nokia 8 Sirocco
- Nokia 2.1
- Nokia 3.1
- Nokia 5.1
- Nokia 1
- Moto G7, G7 Power, G7 Play, and G7 Plus
- Moto Z4
- Moto Z3 and Z3 Play
- Moto E6
- Motorola One
- Motorola One Power
- Motorola One Action
Huawei / Honor
- P30 Pro
- Mate 20
- Mate 20 Pro
- PORSCHE DESIGN Mate 20 RS
- P30 lite
- P smart 2019
- P smart+ 2019
- P smart Z
- Mate 20 X
- Mate 20 X (5G)
- P20 Pro
- Mate 10 Pro
- PORSCHE DESIGN Mate 10
- Mate 10
- Mate 20 Lite
- Mate 20 lite
- HONOR 20 Lite
- HONOR 20
- HONOR 20 PRO
- HONOR View20
- HONOR 10 Lite
- HONOR 10
- HONOR 8X
Android and Huawei find themselves in the middle of a US-China trade war so these devices may be excluded entirely from the update program unless both parties work out their differences in an amicable manner before things spiral out of their respective hands.
Android 10 update for Essential Phones has started rolling out. If you own one, check out OTA update in Settings.
Android 10 Twitter:
Here is the official #Android10 firmware release announcement posted on its Twitter:
— Android (@Android) September 3, 2019
Download Android 10 Final OTA Update And Factory Images For Pixel Phones [Official September 2019 Update]:
If you happen to be in possession of a Pixel phone, links below contain OTA and Factory images for Android 10 official firmware.
For Android 10 Pixel full factory images, click this link below:
And, for Android 10 full OTA images, click below:
Stay tuned for more updates on Android 10. Also, we will update this post to reflect changes if any other device makes it into the compatibility list and to update download links for Android 10 OTA and factory images of firmware updates to arrive in the future.